- It takes a village: Supporting inquiry- and equity-oriented computer science pedagogy through a professional learning community
- “Seeing Myself Through Someone Else’s Eyes:” The Value of In-classroom Coaching for Supporting Exploring Computer Science Teaching and Learning
- The Revolving Door – CS for All and the Challenge of Teacher Retention
- A Tale of Three ECS Partnerships
- Taking Root – The LAUSD ECS Partnership Story
ECS Working Papers consist of a series of papers written by and about the work of the Exploring Computer Science Program and the NSF Broadening Participation in Computing Into the Loop Alliance.
Our ECS Working Papers are papers are still in progress, not quite ready for publication, yet can serve to share information, lessons learned, and stimulate discussion and dialogue.
All working papers are numbered and cites should follow this format:
ECS Working Paper #X
Retrieved from web: www.exploringcs.org
For any information on these working papers, please contact: