Fill out the form below to request to download ECS v9 in English or v6.2 in Spanish.
Exploring Computer Science 6.2 was translated by the Translation Program of the College of Humanities of the University of Puerto Rico with the support and funds of the National Science Foundation Grant No.s NSF-CNS-1228355 and NSF-CNS-1228352 for the Expanding Computing Education Pathways ECEP Alliance and its representatives in Puerto Rico.
Organizations interested in adopting ECS in local areas should contact ECS Leadership to explore licensing opportunities. For further information and inquiries regarding bringing ECS to your school or school district nationwide, please contact Gail Chapman at email@example.com.
The following supplemental files are needed in order to implement the ECS curriculum. Files will begin downloading right away.
- Supplemental Materials (Zip 1 MB)
- Scratch Files (Zip 11 MB)
- Unit 5 Data Files (Zip 27.4 MB)
- Unit 5 Potential Final Projects Data Files (Zip 413 KB)
- CS Unplugged Files (Zip 786 KB)
- Unit 6 Robotics EdScratch Replacement Lessons (PDF, opens in new tab)